Every client’s needs are different so no two Foundation sessions or long term programs are identical – as a financial coach I tailor each program to fit the needs and the goals of the individual client.
As a financial coach, I help clients in a variety of ways:
- Get finances in order & take control of money
- Teach the fundamentals of budgeting, money management & personal finance
- Teach ways to overcome obstacles or bad money habits
- Make that money work! – Goal setting/planning
- Create a financial plan that works & reflects financial goals
- Empower clients to take responsibility for financial decisions
- Provide accountability
I currently work with individuals and families of all income levels. I don’t currently work with businesses but I’m happy to refer you to a coach within my network that does if you’d like.
One thing I don’t do as a financial coach is sell investments. I am happy to support my clients in the process of investing by referring you to a qualified, licensed financial advisor for that portion of your financial wellness.
Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this information. Luce Trever Kovacev
I think that what you posted made a bunch of sense. Holly-Anne Ferris Hicks
Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thank you for sharing. Alexi Richmond Lipman